Sunday 16 August 2015

How To Use A Mobile App To Catch A Cheating Partner




One of the unpleasant truths most married individuals are blissfully ignorant of is the surprisingly high occurrence of infidelity & extramarital affairs.

According to a study by Joan D. Atwood & Limor Schwartz published in 2002 by the Journal of Couple & Relationship Therapy, 45-55% of married women and 50-60% of married men engage in extramarital sex at some time or another during their relationship.



 If that isn't alarming enough, another study puts the average non-paternity rate at above 3.3%, or in other words 33 children in every thousand aren't fathered by the man everybody thinks they are...

Technology is making cheating easier...
The past two decades have made infidelity more accessible than ever before due in large part to the ascent of two majorly disruptive technologies: Online social networks & mobile phones.

Up to 90% of marital affairs may include the use of a mobile phone or e-mail as a preferred means for communication.

How we can help you catch a cheating spouse...
If you feel your spouse may be cheating on you, but there's no concrete proof. You're faced with two options: to turn a blind eye, or seek out the truth. Choosing the first option, although often convenient in the short term, is extremely damaging in the long run, not just for you, but for your children and family as well. Seeking out the truth isn't easy either - as we mentioned earlier, technology has made infidelity much easier to conceal than in the past, however it also provides opportunities for revealing affairs & obtaining the evidence needed to prove them.

We all use our mobile phones incessantly, and obviously your cheating spouse is using it to facilitate his/her adultery too: texting, emails, making dates, and having intimate phone calls. FlexiSPY is a unique mobile application designed to help you catch all that incriminating evidence. It's particularly effective as most people are now using social networks and IM’s to communicate with almost everyone. It’s especially easy to make connections almost instantly with potential mates they can flirt and share pictures with online. FlexiSPY currently captures communications from 13 of the most popular IM clients, including Facebook, Skype, Viber, WeChat, WhatsApp, Line and others. Unlike competitors, FlexiSPY captures not only text conversations but also shared pictures and other media. If your target is developing relationships online or sharing too much with others, you’ll definitely find out by tracking the IM’s they’re using.
The app is meant to be installed to a phone you want to track with, if successfully installed you can now view SMS messages, monitor phone calls, and capture data on the target phone.
No matter the phone your spouse is using as far as it can browse this app will help you to catch him or her if he/she is cheating on you
If you want to download or have acess to this app, then enter your details here and you wil get a mail to download the application


Name
Email
Phone




3 comments:

  1. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a recommendation about a private investigator worldcyberhackers@gmail.com by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked her iphone and gave me all information in her facebook,instagram, Whatsapp, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth she was cheating . I recommend them if you need help

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages whatsApp messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) or Text/call : +12317945543

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his phone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete

For Daily Update Add Me On BBM 21E981CC. Your Comment Is Very Valuable to us and readers around the world. So Please leave a comment and you might just be rewarded for it